News by Month

News Categories

MEDSEEK Ranked One of Alabama’s Best Companies to Work For

Birmingham, AL — MEDSEEK, the industry’s only provider of the optimal 360-degree online healthcare experience, today announced that it has been ranked #5 in the Best Companies to Work for Program in the Medium Company category of 50 to 249 employees. 2011 is the first year that MEDSEEK has participated in the program which recognizes outstanding companies in the state of Alabama.

Participating companies are selected based on an independent evaluation of their policies, programs and culture. Employee surveys account for 75% of the score and cover such topics as overall satisfaction, communication, employee input, benefits and likelihood to recommend the company. An employer survey, which accounts for 25% of the score, explores job growth, turnover ratios, benefit plans, PTO policies, telecommuting, business dress, atmosphere and culture. The combined scores determined the top companies and the final ranking. Best Companies Group managed the overall registration and survey process in Alabama and also analyzed the data using their expertise to determine the final rankings.

“We are honored to be recognized in our first year to participate,” said Patti Mordecai, MEDSEEK Vice-President of Human Resources. We will continue to strive be one of the best places to work–not only in Alabama, but nationally as well.”

MEDSEEK was honored at the Best Companies to Work For in Alabama Award Ceremony coordinated by Business Alabama Magazine on August 2, 2011 at the Birmingham Museum of Art. The August issue of Business Alabama magazine includes an article on all of the winners.

For more information on the Best Companies to Work for in Alabama program, visit the BestCompaniesAL website. For more information about employment opportunities at MEDSEEK, visit our careers page.


Since 1996, MEDSEEK has focused exclusively on creating a 360-degree optimal eHealth experience for patients, clinicians and administrative staff by removing traditional integration and communication barriers, workflow roadblocks and redundant processes. Used by more than 1000 hospitals, MEDSEEK solutions enable hospitals to execute enterprise-wide strategic objectives by improving quality of care, uncovering new sources of revenue and generating meaningful loyalty among physicians and patients with a low-risk, high-return investment that leverages existing IT investments and infrastructure. For more information, visit or call 1.888.MEDSEEK.